Questions concerning technology, energy and engineering

Welcome to the Technical Sceptical Blog. I am using this to record my experiences and thoughts on issues that I face in my career as an energy consultant and engineer. I hope to be able to help people understand the underlying issues behind engineering technology and clear away any myths or fog. Please enjoy.

Thursday 19 April 2012

Welcome

First blog, not much time to say anything yet but I already have a list of ideas on posting for the near future...

  • Toilets and why the UK is crap
  • Faking energy efficiency
  • How to really change your carbon footprint
  • Energy metering - why isn't it used more
  • The beauty of statistics
  • Simple energy saving measures at home
  • Growing stuff
Come back soon or please suscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment